Looking for a different way to celebrate Halloween this year? Take your trick-or-treating to the next level by visiting Zoo Howl at Franklin Park Zoo.
At Zoo Howl, kids can arrive in their Halloween costumes and trick or treat around the zoo grounds, all while learning from Zookeepers, taking part in fun games and contests, watching animals get their own pumpkins, and more.
Here are the details on this year’s Zoo Howl.
Franklin Park Zoo Howl Schedule
Zoo Howl is a two-day event taking place Saturday, October 26 – Sunday, October 27 from 11 am to 3 pm each day. It’s sure to be one of the best things to do in Boston during the weekend.
Here’s the full schedule of events for each day:
11 & 11:30 am — Zookeeper Jake’s Puppet Show in the Hippo Theater (only on Saturday)
11:30 am — Tapir keeper chat
12 & 2 pm — Halloween costume contest
12 – 12:45 pm — Big Joe the Storyteller in the Hippo Theater (only on Sunday)
1 pm — Howling contest
3 pm — Red panda keeper chat
Please note that the event will go on rain or shine.
Zoo Howl Prices & Discount Tickets
General admission ($21.95 for adults, $14.95 for kids 2-12, kids under 2 are free) gets you access to all Halloween events at Franklin Park Zoo. Members are free to get in as usual.
There are some ways you could save with coupons and discount ticket offers:
- Buy your tickets online and save 15%
- Go Boston Pass is good value if you’re wanting to visit multiple attractions in the city, including Franklin Park Zoo. You will save up to 55% off on admissions versus buying tickets individually. Check out our Boston Go Pass review for more information.
- Seniors with a valid ID can get into the zoo for $19.95, $2 off the regular price.
- Kids ages 2-12 get in at just $14.95, while little ones 2 and under are free of admission.
- Becoming a member lets you enjoy unlimited admission for a full year and it pays for itself very quickly. Learn more about becoming a member here.
You can visit Zoo Howl at the Franklin Park Zoo at 1 Franklin Park Rd, Boston, MA 02121. There’s ample free parking available, but as this event is popular, we’d suggest arriving early just to be sure. Check out the parking map on their site to see where you can park.
Have any questions about Zoo Howl this year? Just let us know by leaving a comment below! You can also visit the official Zoo Howl website for more info.
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022