Are you engaged and looking for an inexpensive wedding venue in Boston?
Well, you may be able to win a free wedding ceremony at the Boston Public Central Library’s iconic outdoor courtyard!
The Boston Public Library is gifting six couples the opportunity to host their wedding ceremony on their grounds for free this upcoming June.
In addition to a complimentary wedding ceremony location, couples will also receive:
- Light breakfast and beverage compliments of The Catered Affair
- Bouquets and boutonnieres provided by Artistic Blossoms
- Ceremony music performed by Anima from Music Management
- Ceremony and mini-session photography provided by Angelina Rose Photography
- Officiated by Thomas A Welch, Justice of the Peace
- Commemorative takeaway gifts compliments of the Boston Public Library and The Catered Affair
Keep in mind that the wedding must be held on Sunday, June 11, 2017 and vendor information cannot be changed or added. There are also terms winning couples need to follow, including a maximum of 8 guests, and you can read all the rules and terms here.
Interested couples can enter here until Sunday, March 12, 2017 and six couples will be randomly selected.
For more information or enter this free wedding ceremony giveaway, please head here.
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021