In these times, managing your budget can be difficult, to say the least. Not only that but staying on top of your recurring payments, like your cable bill, Spotify Premium monthly membership, gym, streaming services – it can get exhausting. Meet TrueBill.
Truebill, a personal finance app, helps you manage your spending and subscriptions, reduce the cost of your monthly bills, and be aware of your finances. You can think of it as your own personal finance assistant.
How does it work? The app connects to your credit cards and tracks how you’re spending your finances. It provides a comprehensive look at how and where you’re spending your money, along with your available funds.
The app also provides reports, so you can analyze exactly where your money is going. Most importantly, the app helps you cancel any unwanted subscriptions. You know the type – that random $9.99 coming out of your account each month for a fitness subscription you forgot to cancel. Additionally, Truebill will also work to negotiate lower rates for your cable and cell phone bills.
- View monthly recurring charges
- Cancel unwanted subscriptions and bills
- Budget and expense tracker
- Deletes account penalties and fees, allows you to request refunds
- Interest charge alerts and monitoring
- Recurring transactions and charges notifications
Where Can I Download It?
This app is available on Apple and Android stores.
Safety & Security
With TrueBill, there’s no need to worry about the safety of your financial information and it will never sell your information to anyone.
- The app is secured using the same security protocol that banks use
- Includes a TouchId fingerprint authentication
- Banking credentials are not stored on the app.
Truebill is a free app to download, however, to utilize all of the app’s features you’ll need a Premium subscription. A monthly recurring subscription starts at $2.99/month and an annual recurring will cost $35.99/year. This payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and subscriptions automatically renew.
Get a complete picture of your finances and start saving today by downloading Truebill.
- Things to Do in Boston This Week (January 18-25): Free and Cheap Events - January 18, 2021
- The Best Picnic Spots in Boston - January 15, 2021
- Free Admission to Zoo New England on MLK Day, Monday, January 18th - January 14, 2021