North End Restaurants Pauli’s, Regina Pizzeria and Modern Pastry have teamed up to bring a great Triple Play to Boston to celebrate the Red Sox’s 2014 season. Starting on April 11, 2014 the three restaurants are teaming up to challenge guests to eat at a must-try dish at each restaurants in exchange for two free Red Sox tickets!
Here’s the triple play challenge:
- Pauli’s, 65 Salem Street: 14oz Lobster Sub with fresh lobster meat and mayo for $29.99
- Regina Pizzeria, 11 1/2 Thacher Street: Giambotta, three pound pizza for $19.99
- Modern Pastry, 257 Hanover Street: Two traditional cannoli for $2.50 each
Once you visit all three locations, mail in the receipts from each location to Pauli’s to be rewarded a pair of Red Sox tickets to an upcoming game.
The triple play begins April 11, 2014 and will be ongoing through August, or until Red Sox tickets run out. For more information please visit here.
*Keep in mind that Red Sox Tickets start at $9 (+ service fees) Standing Room seats for College Students only and $10 (+ service fees) Upper Bleacher Seats, so if you are not interested in the three restaurants signature dishes, this may not be the best deal for you.
Will you be participating in this Triple Play deal?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021