We’ll cheers to this: cocktails on the go are finally here in Boston. Governor Baker permitted the temporary order as a response to COVID-19 earlier this week.
What you need to know before ordering:
- The to-go cocktails to-go allows for takeout of up to two drinks, per each entree ordered (64 oz of cocktail total)
- Cocktails must be sealed with a lid or cap
- You must have your ID in order to pick up cocktails
- Cocktails can also be included in deliveries, however, you also must also show ID
Here’s a handful of restaurants participating in to-go cocktails.
Have you ordered a to-go cocktail at a restaurant in Boston? Leave us a comment and tell us what you ordered!
Cocktails and beer are on the menu for to-go at Highland Kitchen. From a Miller High Life Bottle for $2 to cocktails like The Dorchester for $11, Highland Kitchen has you covered.
Delicious cocktails and beers are available at this Mediterranean staple. Cocktails will run you $13 – $16.
While a more casual restaurant, you can grab pickup or delivery of granitas, a semi-frozen boozy dessert.
To-Go cocktails for two are featured at this restaurant. For $18, you and your plus one can grab a Smoke on the Water (Mezcal, Cappelletti Apertivio, Watermelon, Lemon, and Mint) or a classic margarita for you for $10.50.
Known for their delicious wines, you can grab bottles running you $38 – $65 or glasses, from $9 – $12
This Southern-inspired restaurant has added $14 hurricanes to their to-go menu.
Latest posts by Brigid Sweeney (see all)
- 10 Things to do in Boston this week of October 3, 2022 include Sunflower Picking at Ward’s Berry Farm, Chicago – The Musical, & more! - October 2, 2022
- Boston Harbor Cruise Guide: Sightseeing Attractions, Schedule, Tickets, Discounts & More! - June 28, 2022
- New England Aquarium Boston: Your Complete Guide for Tickets, Hours, Parking, Discounts and more! - June 17, 2022