Spring Break is almost here! Right now it is looking like it will be in 60s for most of next week. The beautiful Spring weather means Bostonians will want to head out and enjoy the season. Whether you’re here on vacation, want to spend a day on the town, or are looking for things to do during Spring Break in Boston, we’ve got you covered. There are a lot of fun, cheap ideas and we’re here to make sure you know about them all!
Top Pick for Things to do in Boston during Spring Break – Save 55% with a Go City Card
All-Inclusive Pass provides free admission to more than 40 popular Boston area things to do, including a hop-on hop-off bus tour, amusement parks, boat cruises, museums, tours and more.
Attractions include CityView Hop-on Hop-off, Boston Trolley Sightseeing Tour, New England Aquarium, Museum of Science, Fenway Park Tour, USS Constitution Cruise, Freedom Trail, Walking Tour, Old State House, Museum of Fine Arts, Six Flags New England, Salem Witch Museum, Swan Boats of Boston, Sam Adams Brewery Tour, Old South Meeting House… and more!
Spring Break Things To Do On A Budget In Boston
- Catch a Red Sox Game
- Wilderland Film Festival – Wilderland has recruited some of the world’s most acclaimed wildlife filmmakers to select a showcase of the very best independent films to take on tour, and now the hit UK festival is available for American audiences to experience for one night only in this special virtual screening! This virtual offering will stream live from the Museum of Science for registrants to enjoy at home. Registrants will receive links to view this program via email within 24 hours of the event start time.
- Stone Zoo, Stoneham – Take a prehistoric journey through time and walk among the giants that once ruled the planet in Stone Zoo’s all-new T. Rex Adventure! T. Rex Adventure is included with general Zoo admission. Advance online ticket purchase required.
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Drive Thru – For a limited time only, journey into a one-of-a-kind experience where the world of Hot Wheels comes to life right outside your windows at Gillette Stadium from March 19th – April 18th! Drive through this LARGER THAN LIFE showcase of everyone’s favorite Hot Wheels Monster Trucks, specialty Monster Trucks, robots and more!
- Tower Hill Botanical Garden – Awaken your senses in April and May with Hello Spring. Celebrate the passing of winter’s chill with thousands of spring blooms, including tulips, magnolias, lilacs, hyacinths, azaleas, and more. Tower Hill has multiple events, from Yoga to Insect Safaris for you to check out!
- Tinytropolis at the Discovery Museum – Come visit the mini city with a big future! Join us as we design, build, and explore a mini city constructed completely out of cardboard and creativity. This changing and evolving temporary space will be put together by staff and visitors over the course of 8 days. Free with admission.
Check out our comprehensive guide for Earth Day Events in Boston.
For getting the latest updates delivered to you in your feed, follow the BostonOnBudget Facebook page by clicking on the … next to the search icon (magnifying glass)
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021