If you eat or dine at the Prudential Center, you may want to consider getting a 2014 Pruferred Shopper Card. The card is free and can be found at the Customer Service Desk at Center Court. You just need to show the card at a local store or eatery to get a discount! The card expires on 12/31/14.
Since I especially love getting discounts on food in Boston, here are all the dining spots in (and around) the Pru that participate and the discount they offer:
- 5 Napkin Burger: 10% off lunch or dinner in the dining room for a party of 2 or more
- Au Bon Pain: Free medium soda w/ purchase of featured lunch sandwich
- Ben & Jerry’s: 10% off
- Boston Chowda: Grilled cheese sandwich and a small cup of soup for $4.99
- California Pizza Kitchen: Receive a free small plate menu item w/ $20 minimum purchase
- Crazy Dough’s Pizza: 10% off
- Flamers: 10% off
- Paradise Bakery: Buy 1 Cookie, Get 1 Free
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Free hot/iced tea or soft drink with an entrée purchase
- Pinkberry: 10% off
- Poulet Rotisserie: Free Caesar salad with a purchase of any platter or sandwich combo
- Qdoba Mexican Grill: $1 regular sized drink with purchase of any signature entrée
- Regina Pizzeria: 10% off
- Sarku Japan: 10% off
- Shaw’s: $1 off at the salad bar
- Tossed: Free fountain soda with any entrée purchase
- Truffles: 15% off 1/2lb of handmade chocolates
There’s also many discounts on retail stores, kiosks, and more. To find the complete list of participating stores and discounts, please head here.
Have you used the Pruferred Shopper Card before; what is your favorite discount?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020