Summertime at the Street returns to Chestnut Hill starting Saturday, June 3, 2017 with over 100 free outdoor events from free fitness to free kid activities to free music and more!
Here is the 2017 Summertime at the Street Schedule for Summer 2017:
- Kid-Friendly Fun: Tuesdays at 3PM
- Kick It by Eliza: Tuesdays at 7PM
- Summer Body Blast with Healthworks: Wednesdays & Saturdays at 10AM
- Barre w/Barre3 Brookline: Wednesdays & Saturdays at 10AM
- Acoustic Evenings: Thursdays at 6PM
- Yoga on The Green: Sundays at 9:30AM
- Street Performance Series: Sundays at 12PM
All events are free, open to the public and occur outside on the green at the Street. Registration is recommended but not required.
For more information about Summertime at the Street, please head here.
Will you be heading to Chestnut Hill for Summertime at the Street for free their free outdoor events this summer?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (September 18-20): Free & Cheap Events - September 17, 2020
- Celtics vs Raptors Live Stream: Watch Online without Cable - September 11, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - September 11, 2020