Update: Looks like Story Land dropped their Black Friday sale prices a little lower as the Basic Season pass tickets are now $44.99.
Heads up! If you have young children and plan to do a trip (or two) to Story Land next year, the Story Land Black Friday sale is live!
Single Day tickets are on sale for $22.99 a person and season passes are up to 40% off, with a few different options to choose from!
Even better, Story Land has a Preschool Play Pass that grants a FREE SEASON PASS for children ages 3-5 all season long! This is such a great deal if you have preschool aged children! I signed my son up for it!
Often wonderful free things do have some terms to meet, and the Preschool Play Pass is no exception. Here’s what you need to know in regards to the Preschool Pass:
- You must have a 3-5 year old at the time of activation
- You must buy a 2019 season pass for a parent at the same time you sign up for the pass
- You must register for the Preschool Play Pass (do this soon as I delayed and missed it last year!) and bring a birth certificate or passport at the park upon activation to confirm age
- You must bring the pass and your child to Story Land between March 5, 2019 and June 16, 2019 to activate the pass. (The park opens during Memorial Day weekend but you can activate the pass at the office beforehand)
If you think you can meet the requirements for the preschool pass, you may want to sign your child up, especially if you’re going to Story Land more than once in 2019.
I signed my preschooler up and bought two basic season passes at the Black Friday price of $49.99. After tax and fees I ended up paying $105.98 total. This will allow myself, my husband, my preschooler and my youngest to get in free all season long for just over $100.
A regular price ticket to Story Land is $34.99 for ages 3+ and under 3 are free. If we bought tickets at the gate, we would be paying the same price as the season pass.
We actually did the Goldstar deal last year and ended up paying around $90 for our family for a one day visit. As long as I make it to Story Land at the beginning of the season to activate the child pass and visit more than a day and a half, I feel like the season pass will be worth it.
Story Land season ticket holders also receive a one day discount to Water Country in Portsmouth, NH and Lake Compounce in CT. It also appears both companies are also offering similar Black Friday ticket deals as well as the preschool pass if your interested.
Don’t forget to check out Story Land’s Black Friday sale on single day tickets and to explore all the season pass options as some of the options have great perks!
And don’t forget to check out ways to save at Story Land to find all the deals and discounts available.
For more information about Story Land’s Black Friday sale or to purchase tickets, please head here.
*I am not an affiliate partner with Story Land and receive no perks if you buy tickets. It just started to feel like a sponsored post when I was reading it back. I just get excited about a good deal, haha. I did put my Goldstar affiliate link in there if you want to check out those deals and you can view my disclosure policy here if you any questions.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 15-17): Free & Cheap Events - January 14, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021