The holidays are here, and it’s time to see some beautiful Christmas lights. While there are numerous places across the area you can enjoy holiday lights, one of our favorites is at the popular annual event Stone Zoo Lights, among the best things to do on the weekend.
This year’s event will be a bit different to ensure the safety of staff and guests, so read on for all of the details about the 2020 Stone Zoo Lights event.
About Stone Zoo Lights
Every night (except Christmas Day) from 4 to 9:30 pm, Stone Zoo turns into a winter wonderland, and guests can go along paths lit by twinkling lights and large-scale lantern displays to enjoy the zoo in a whole new way.
There are some changes to this year’s Zoo Lights event, including:
- Advanced online reservations are required as no tickets will be sold at the gate
- Arrive at the time listed on your ticket. The zoo asks that you do not show up more than 5 minutes before your assigned time.
- Santa will not be on hand for photo opportunities this year due to the pandemic
- Face masks/coverings are required for all guests over the age of 2
- Guests are asked to maintain a social distance of 6 feet between others not in their party
- One-way paths must be followed to control guest flow
Stone Zoo Lights Hours & Dates
Stone Zoo Lights is open November 27, 2020 through January 3, 2021 from 4 to 9:30 pm each night. The attraction is closed on Christmas Day.
Stone Zoo Light Price
Stone Zoo Lights tickets are normally $13.95 for adults and kids over the age of 2, but there are some ways you can save.
- Kids under 2 are free–No need to pay for your little ones!
- Get a 4-pack of tickets at a discounted rate–4-packs are available for $50 to non-members and $45 to members.
- Members get discounted admission–If you’re a member, you can save $1 per ticket or $5 on the 4-pack of tickets.
Stone Zoo Lights Location
The Stone Zoo is located at 149 Pond St, Stoneham, MA 02180, USA.
For more information, visit their website for the event.
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021