Another year, another holiday light show! Southwick’s Zoo is having its annual lights display throughout the park. Get in the holiday spirit without even leaving your car — perfect for these times where social distancing is a priority. And it’s sure to be one of the best things to do during the weekend.
Winter Wonderland, a unique celebration of the Festival of Illumination, is on display at Southwick’s Zoo. Throughout their Spectacular Drive Thru Holiday Lights Tour, visitors can enjoy a memorable evening with friends and family, as they pass by over a million sparkling lights and charming festival lanterns.
Along the 45-minute Winter Wonderland drive-thru route, you’ll stop at the Frozen Forest to see a couple of their lovely fallow deer, Whoville to meet the Grinch, and be charmed by the fusion of the larger-than-life Festival of Illumination, World Of Lights lanterns.
Admission also includes a visit to Santa’s Village. You may warm yourself in the Cirque de Lumination large top tent and watch live family shows. The visitors to Winter Wonderland may get complimentary gift wrapping at the Purple Peacock Gift Shop. Throughout the event, Galliford’s Restaurant & Tavern will be open, serving delectable holiday specials.
SOUTHWICK’s ZOO WINTER WONDERLAND – Schedule and Tickets
- The Southwick’s Zoo is open Wednesday through Sunday from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- And closed on Mondays, Tuesdays, and December 25th.
- Winter Wonderland will be open on Tuesday, December 14th, Monday, December 20th, and Tuesday, December 21st.
- Santa’s Village Hours are 5:30 pm tp 9:30 pm on Weekdays and 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm on Weekends.
Winter Wonderland entrance is limited to one car per purchase and costs $60 online. Tickets will not be available at the door. However, for quicker admission, you may show your ticket on your phone at the entrance.
SOUTHWICK’s ZOO WINTER WONDERLAND – Location
Southwick’s Zoo is a full-day family attraction situated in the heart of the Blackstone River Valley, only minutes from Routes 495 and 146. Southwick’s Zoo is New England’s biggest zoological experience, covering more than 200 acres.
To learn more about this event, check out SouthwicksZoo.com.
Looking for more holiday lights? Check out our guide to the Best places to see Christmas lights in Boston.
And if you would like to get these types of updates delivered directly to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking the …next to the search lens icon
- Southwick’s Zoo Lights – Drive -Thru Light Show in Boston - December 15, 2021
- Starbucks Manager Turns a Closed Cafe into a Mask Making Hub - April 2, 2020
- Gronk and Kostek donate 20,000 masks to those who need it most - April 1, 2020