Are looking for discounts and deals for Six Flags New England? There are so many ways to save money on tickets for Six Flags that there is no reason to pay full price!
Regular price tickets for Six Flags New England are $69.99 for adults, $59.99 for under 54″, and kids under 2 are free.
Here are TEN ways to save money at Six Flags New England as well as other Six Flags locations as well!
- Buy a Season Pass for $80.99 and receive unlimited admission to ALL Six Flags for season pass holders
- Plan ahead and save up to $20 when you book tickets online in advanced
- Get together a group of friends to take advantage of Group rates of $39.50 for groups 15-99 when you book two weeks in advance (+ other group rates)
- Save up to 30% with online ticket purchases with your AAA discount and $5 off admission at the gate with you AAA card
- Summer Discount: Buy Tickets for $41.99 before July 15 online and use before September 3, 2018.
- Thrill Pass: Buy a Thrill Pass for $67.99 and enjoy limited visits through September 17, 2018.
- Keep your eyes peeled for discounts on products in your grocery aisle In the past discounts have been found on Ortega Taco Shells, Coke Cans, Wet Ones, Kraft cheese, and cereal and pizza boxes.
- Keep your eyes peeled for coupons at local stores near the cash register like coffee shops, hardware stores, convenience stores, grocery stores and more!
- Free admission to Six Flags included with the Go Boston Pass
- Keep an eye out for discount tickets on Groupon and other deal sites for future deals
Also, make sure to check with your employer or special organizations to see if they offer any discount tickets, you may be pleasantly surprised to find some deals!
Do you know of any other ways to save at Six Flags New England? What is your favorite way to save money at Amusement parks?
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021