Shopping at Thrift Stores can be a great way to save some money and score some great deals on clothes, accessories, and much more! However, not all thrift stores are created equal and inventory can vary on the store or even visit.
Below are a list of thrift stores in Boston or in the Greater Boston Area to check out and hopefully score some great finds!
- Boomerangs: Locations in JP, West Roxbury, Central Square and the South End
- Urban Renewals: 122 Brighton Ave, Allston, MA 02134
- The Thrift Shop of Boston: 17 Corinth Street, Roslindale, MA 02131
- The Garment District: 200 Broadway Street, Cambridge, MA
- Buffalo Exchange: Locations in Allston and Somerville
- Second Time Around: Locations in Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Needham, Newton, Wellesley
- Closet Connections: Locations in South Boston and JP
- Redress Boston: 395A Washington Street, Brookline, MA 02446
- Raspberry Beret: Locations in Cambridge, Reading, and Wakefield
- Found: 255 Elm Street, Somerville, MA 02144
- The Closet: 175 Newbury Street, Boston, MA 02116
- Odds & Ends Thrift Shop: 62A Summer Street, Somerville, MA
- Sister Thrift: Locations in Watertown and Burlington, MA
- Salvation Army: Multiple Locations
- Goodwill Store: Multiple Locations
- Savers: Locations across Massachusetts including West Roxbury, Saugus, Norwood, Danvers, and much more!
Do you like to go thrift shopping in Boston? Do you have any favorite spots or tips to share?
Did I miss your favorite thrift shop in Boston?