If you are looking for the Rare Game Pieces for the 2017 Shaw’s Monopoly game, please head here.
The Monopoly Game is back at Shaw’s and Star Market for 2015! This year Shaw’s is giving away over $80,000,000 in prizes and money saving offers!
Every time you shop at Shaw’s or Star Market you can pick up a game ticket at checkout. Look for BONUS items to receive even more game tickets from your shopping trip.
The Monolopy game is from February 4, 2014 from May 19, 2015 or while supplies last. (In the past, my store usually ran out of game tickets a few days before). Deadline to submit winning game markers is June 9, 2015.
For more information, game rules, odds of winning and more, please head here.
Below is a list of (suspected) rare game pieces for the Monopoly board. The bolded numbers for the large prizes are thought to be the more uncommon numbers and more rare than the other piece also needed.
Keep in mind this is based on mine and others game boards and may not be 100% accurate but should give you a nice idea whether you have a popular game piece or not.
- $1,000,000 Cash: 105A, 107A
- $500,000 Vacation Home: 110B, 113B
- $100,000 Cash or 2015 Tesla: 117C, (unsure if 120C or 122C is semi-rare)
- $50,000 Home Makeover: 125D, 126D
- $35,000 Vehicle of Your Choice: 131E, 134E
- $20,000 College Tuition: 137F, 138F
- $10,000 Jet Ski: 142G, 145G
- $10,000 Family Vacation: 146H, 147H
- $5,000 Cash: 153J
- $2,500 BigJoe Grill & Groceries: 158K
- $1,000 Cash: 160L
- $1,000 Romantic Weekend Getaway: 165M
- $550 Redbox Movies for a Year: 167N
- $500 Apple iPad Air: 174O
- $200 Grocery Gift Card: 177P
- $200 Cash: 179Q
- $100 Cash: 184R
- $100 Grocery Gift Card: 188S
- $50 Grocery Gift Card: 191U
- $25 Grocery Gift Card: 197V
- $25 Cash: 202W
- $15 Grocery Gift Card: 204X
- $10 Grocery Gift Card: 207Y
- $5 Grocery Gift Card: 213Z
Please feel free to leave a comment if you think there are any errors or mistakes with the above suspected game pieces. Game pieces not mentioned above can be easy to come by so I feel your pain if you don’t have any numbers mentioned above.
If you do have a rare game piece, please do your due diligence to figure out value, if any. If you do have a rare game piece and are looking for a partner for another rare piece, you are welcome to leave a comment below but please use caution.
Please keep in mind this is a public website and it is not recommended to leave personal information like phone numbers, etc. if you do decide to comment below.
Are you playing the Shaw’s Monopoly game this year? Have you won anything in the past!?! Do you have any pieces mentioned on the list above?
Latest posts by Boston on Budget Staff (see all)
- Father’s Day Freebies and Deals in the Greater Boston Area - June 14, 2019
- 2019 Memorial Day Deals & Freebies in Boston - May 26, 2019
- Mother’s Day in Boston: The Best Freebies and Deals - May 9, 2019