One month from today is Restaurant Week Boston! Are you excited?! The exact dates for Restaurant Week this year are Sunday, 3/17/13 to Friday, 3/22/13 and Sunday, 3/24/13 to Friday, 3/29/13! (Also for two weeks in August too).
If you are unfamiliar with Boston’s Restaurant Week, over 200 local restaurants in and around Boston participate with special menus and prices. Prices do not include beverages, tax, or gratuity and are subject to change:
- 2-Course Lunch: $15.13 per person
- 3-Course Lunch: $20.13 per person
- 3-Course Dinner: $38.13 per person
You can find a list of participating restaurants here. Keep in mind that not all restaurants participate in every meal period on every day, so pay attention to that before you reserve/stop in. Also, check out the special menus beforehand because they are typically created especially for restaurant week and usually have less options.
Reservations are strongly recommended, especially if you have a particular restaurant and date/time in mind. Many restaurant reservations can be made through OpenTable.
Have you made a reservation yet; what restaurant(s) are you looking forward to the most?
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021