Calling all procrastinators! You’ve been meaning to book that last minute getaway during Labor Day, really. Well your procrastinating has actually helped you because Hotels.com is offering a 12-for-12 sale, which falls over Labor Day! Book a hotel in the next 12 days (starting today) with the promo code 12FOR12 to save 12% on your upcoming hotel stay.
Not all hotels are included in the promotion, but it’s not limited to Boston hotels either! If the 12% promo code doesn’t work for you or your hotel choice, there are a few current Hotels.com promotions that may be a better fit:
- Extra 12% off for 12 Days Only with code 12FOR12! Book by 9/9, Travel by 9/23
- Save $25 off this Labor Day on Hotels.com Mobile with MOB25LABUS – $175 Minimum Purchase! Book by 9/4, Travel by 10/21 (*must use a mobile device for promo code to work)
- Save an extra 9% at Hotels.com with code SUMMERFUN9! Book by 9/8, Travel by 11/30
- Save up to 20% in Boston! Book by 9/9, Travel by 12/31
I was playing with different dates and promo codes this morning, and noticed when I entered the 12FOR12 promo codes on Hotels.com directly it said the code was invalid, but I was able to get the 12% discount for the exact hotel and date when I went through my affiliate link above. I also noticed that some hotels (I tried two Starwood Hotels for two different dates and promos) and they were not accepting any of the promos I tried, but had better luck with other hotels and chains. Just something to keep in mind if you do need to book a hotel in the area soon, and want to save time with your booking.
Hope you are able to score a cheap hotel in the upcoming weeks if needed! Happy Travels!
*Note, I am an affiliate partner of Hotels.com, and receive a small percentage from sales to help maintain the blog. Please see my disclosure policy here.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 20-22): Free & Cheap Events - November 19, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - November 9, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020