I love to travel and ski, but sometimes it can get a little expensive, so I was a little stunned and pleasantly surprised when I heard about this ski and stay package. The Royalty Inn in Gorham, New Hampshire offers “no brainer” deals, which include both lift tickets and lodging for a very low price!
My favorite package was the Wildcat Mountain & Attitash. Basically, buy a ski ticket from Royalty Inn for $59 per person Sunday-Thursday, and stay for free. This is a great deal, especially because if you went directly to Wildcat or Attitash ticket window, you would be paying $63 for a full-day ski ticket. So you are saving money on your ski pass and staying for free! Love it!
Here are all the details, participating mountains, and more. Keep in mind that there are blackout days for midweek rates, which are 12/24/12-1/2/13 and 2/18/13-2/27/13. However, if you are interested in these blackout dates, you just need to pay the Friday & Saturday rate!
- $59.00/Adult Sunday-Thursday or $93/Adult Friday, Saturday
- $46.00/Teen Sunday-Thursday or $65/Teen Friday, Saturday
- $39.00/Junior Sunday-Thursday or $60 Friday, Saturday
- Single Supplement $10 Midweek or $15 for Weekend
- $91.00/Adult Sunday-Thursday or $107/Adult Friday, Saturday
- $64.00/Junior Sunday-Thursday or $80/Junior Friday, Saturday
- Single Supplement $10 Midweek or $15 Weekend
Also, escape during the week to the Royalty Inn for a Midweek Gr8 Escape package! Bretton Woods, Jackson Ski Touring, Black Mountain, Cranmore, Bear Notch, Shawnee Peak, King Pine, and Mt. Washington Valley Ski Touring are all participating in either Alpine or Nordic packages. The Midweek Gr8 Escape package includes deluxe lodging, one lift ticket, and one trail pass, rental and group lesson. Here’s the pricing for the package:
- Single Room – $95/person for 1 night or $174/person for 2 nights
- Double Room – $69/person for 1 night or $131/person for 2 nights
- Triple Room – $62/person for 1 night or $117/person for 2 nights
- Quad Room – $58/person for 1 night or $111/person for 2 nights
- Quint Room – $55/person for 1 night or $106/person for 2 nights
Also, if you stay at the hotel, you can receive a voucher for Great Glen Trails for Free Cross Country Skiing and Tubing!
I love all these deals and the Royalty Inn offers a little bit of everything for every winter lover! I did pull up the reviews on Trip Advisor and they were rated 4 stars out of 5 with 108 reviews and a variety of opinions.
I did a little map-questing too, and it looks like Wildcat Mountain is the closest to the hotel since they are both located in Gorham, NH!
Keep in mind these prices are per person, and do not include lodging and sales tax. You do need to call the hotel to book these ski specials, and cannot book online. When I called this afternoon, they seemed to have a lot of availability left, with some weeks busier than others. For more information about the Royalty Inn or these ski deals, please click here.
Please note that I am in no way affiliated with The Royalty Inn or any of the ski mountains mentioned. As an avid skier, traveler, and broke person, I just think this is a great deal! 🙂
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021