April 1st… which means the Red Sox season begins! (And that is no April Fools Joke!)
Earlier this year we saw the Bruins offer free food vouchers for the month of January, and now the Red Sox are offering food discounts for the month of April. No complaints from this budget blogger.
If you are heading to Fenway for a game in April, here’s what to expect for concession discounts:
- Kids Under 14 Eat Free (hot dog, goldfish & juice) before the third inning at certain concession spots
- Fenway Franks: Two for the price of one
- Hot Chocolate for $2 (typically $4.25)
- 12oz. Domestic Draft Beer: $5 (typically $7.50+)
For more information about this promotion, please visit here.
I also got an e-mail yesterday from the Red Sox with a credit card offer that I found intriguing. Although I am not affiliate with this program and I do not promote accruing debt with credit cards, some credit card offers do make sense for some people, so I figured I’d share. Sign up for a BankAmericard cash rewards card and receive two tickets to a Red Sox home game free plus a $100 cash bonus.
If you can choose April for the free tixs, it would be a pretty cheap night at Fenway. Are you going to cheer on the Red Sox in April? Does the discount concessions help lure you to the park?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021