The 2016 Pruferred Shopper Card is here and it is a great card to get if you dine or shop at the Prudential Center in Boston!
You can find the complete list of discounts available with the Pruferred card here. Here’s a few of my favorite discounts:
- 5 Napkin Burger: 10% discount in the dining room
- Cold Stone Creamery: 10% discount
- Crazy Dough’s Pizza: 10% discount
- Haru: 10% discount
- L’Espalier: 20% off lunch (dine-in only, up to 6 people)
- P.F. Changs: 10% off, excludes alcohol
- Towne Stove & Spirits: 25% off bar menu items
- Wagamama: 10% discount
- Flywheel: First two classes free
- Ann Taylor/Loft: 20% off full-price purchase
- Magic Beans: 10% off toys
- Papyrus: 20% off gift item with $25 purchase
- Skywalk Observatory: $2 off adult admission (can’t be combined with other offers)
You can pick up the discount card at the Prudential Center customer service desk and it is free and easy to get! Once you have the Pruferred discount card, just show the card at any of the restaurants or retailers above (and more) to get a discount!
Have you used the Pruferred Shopper Card before; what is your favorite discount?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021