Update: I checked out this event on 9/4, and it was a pasta sample of Prince, but if you need something to fill you over for a little bit, check it out. It was quite tasty, but definitely not a lunch or dinner option!
Prince is celebrating their 100th Anniversary and was founded in the North End of Boston! There will be a variety of activities to celebrate starting today with the declaration from Mayor Menino that Wednesdays will always be Prince Spaghetti Day in Boston. Also, make sure to stop by North End Park (on the corner of Hanover and Surface Streets) from 11am-7pm today to get your complimentary Prince pasta fix.
Even better, the Prince Pasta Food Truck will be serving up free pasta every Wednesday for the month of September at the following locations:
- September 4th, 2013: North End Park (Corner of Hanover & Surface), 11 am – 7 pm
- September 11th, 2013: Prudential Center, between 11 am – 7 pm
- September 18th, 2013: City Hall Plaza, between 11 am – 7 pm
- September 25th, 2013: Dewey Square, between 11 am – 7 pm
For more information about Prince’s 100th Anniversary Celebration or to locate a free Prince food truck, head here. Um, yum!
Hat Tip, Boston Food Truck Blog!
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021