If you are interested in photography, you may be interested in Pics in the Parks! Starting on Sunday, March 8th, their will be free photography workshops at various Boston Parks from 2-3pm on select Sundays.
The free workshop is for Photographers of all levels and the sessions be led by a Boston Photographer.
Here’s the 2015 schedule of Pics in the Park:
- Sunday, March 8th: Christopher Columbus Park, North End
- Sunday, March 15th: Adams Park, Roslindale
- Sunday, March 22nd: Highland Park, Roxbury
- Sunday, March 29th: Franklin Park, Dorchester
- Sunday, April 12th: The Public Garden, Boston
For more information or to register, please head here.
Thanks, Penny at Boston Zest!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021