If you are interested in photography, you may be interested in Pics in the Parks! Starting on Sunday, March 8th, their will be free photography workshops at various Boston Parks from 2-3pm on select Sundays.
The free workshop is for Photographers of all levels and the sessions be led by a Boston Photographer.
Here’s the 2015 schedule of Pics in the Park:
- Sunday, March 8th: Christopher Columbus Park, North End
- Sunday, March 15th: Adams Park, Roslindale
- Sunday, March 22nd: Highland Park, Roxbury
- Sunday, March 29th: Franklin Park, Dorchester
- Sunday, April 12th: The Public Garden, Boston
For more information or to register, please head here.
Thanks, Penny at Boston Zest!
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021