Today, Massachusetts will move into Phase 3 of the state’s reopening plan, which will include casinos, movie theaters, museums, and gyms.
As Massachusetts continues to track toward decreasing COVID-19 cases, Governor Charlie Baker announced that Phase 3 of the plan will proceed. Governor Baker stated, “Phase 3 contains some bigger players that will certainly draw more people into indoor settings.”
Under strict guidelines, the following businesses and activities will be able to open:
- Sports teams can hold games, sans spectators
- Movie Theaters
- Outdoor Performance Venues
- Duck Tours
- Weddings, events and large gatherings if they are in parks and open spaces
Phase 3 will be two steps: the first beginning today and the second step of Phase 3 beginning on July 13. Coming in step 2 will be the update to gatherings, which will be a max of 25 people are now allowed to gather in indoor spaces, with 100 people gathering outdoors.
Wondering when Phase 4 will begin? According to Governor Baker, that will not be happening until a COVID-19 vaccine is made available.
For full-guidance, please visit the State’s full update and plan of attack here.
- 10 Things to do in Boston this week of November 28, 2022 include The Holiday Market at Snowport 2022, Boston Common Holiday Tree 2022, & more! - November 27, 2022
- Boston Harbor Cruise Guide: Sightseeing Attractions, Schedule, Tickets, Discounts & More! - June 28, 2022
- New England Aquarium Boston: Your Complete Guide for Tickets, Hours, Parking, Discounts and more! - June 17, 2022