Are you going to a Patriots game at Gillette Stadium this year? Are you looking for a cheap and easy way to get to the game from Boston?
If you’ve ever been to a Patriots game at Gillette, you know there’s not many budget-friendly transportation options for game days.
- Drive down, sit in traffic, and pay $40+ to park
- Take the commuter rail from Boston, pay $20, and limit tailgating options
- Take a taxi, lyft, uber or bus, which can get pricey fast and limit tailgating options
However, Skedaddle is now offering rides for $10 roundtrip to Gillette Stadium on Patriots home games. All you need to do is request a seat in advance and show up at the designated pick up spot in Boston on game day!
Skedaddle also leaves some time for tailgating (leaves Boston at 10:30am for a 1pm game) and you can bring coolers on the bus. This is a great alternative if you don’t have a car or don’t want to drive to Foxborough for Pats games!
Even better, you can use promo code d1aafd (my referral code) to receive free Skedaddle credit for new users!
For more information or to request a ride to Gillette Stadium, please head here.
Now all you need is Patriots tickets!
*This post contains affiliate links, please see my disclosure policy if you have any questions.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 20-22): Free & Cheap Events - November 19, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - November 9, 2020
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking and Farm Fun in the Greater Boston Area - October 6, 2020