Here is the schedule for the free fitness program in Norman B. Leventhal Park:
- Mondays: Pilates at 7:15am and Yoga Flow at 5:30pm
- Tuesdays: HIIT at 7:15am and Zumba at 5:30pm
- Wednesdays: Pilates at 7:15am and Bootcamp at 5:30pm
- Thursdays: Morning Stretch and Renew Yoga at 7:15am and Zumba at 5:30pm
The Free Fitness Series is from June 1 to September 17, 2015 and open to everyone!
There’s also a free music series during lunchtime on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Normal B. Leventhal Park in Post Office Square if fitness isn’t your thing.
For more information about the free fitness classes or free music series, please head here!
To see even more free fitness classes and events in Boston, please head here.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021