Here is the schedule for the free fitness program in Norman B. Leventhal Park:
- Mondays: Pilates at 7:15am and Yoga Flow at 5:30pm
- Tuesdays: HIIT at 7:15am and Zumba at 5:30pm
- Wednesdays: Pilates at 7:15am and Bootcamp at 5:30pm
- Thursdays: Morning Stretch and Renew Yoga at 7:15am and Zumba at 5:30pm
The Free Fitness Series is from June 1 to September 17, 2015 and open to everyone!
There’s also a free music series during lunchtime on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Normal B. Leventhal Park in Post Office Square if fitness isn’t your thing.
For more information about the free fitness classes or free music series, please head here!
To see even more free fitness classes and events in Boston, please head here.
- Boston Museums with Free Admission Every Day of the Week - September 28, 2020
- How to Watch New England Patriots Games Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020
- How to Watch Boston Celtics Games Online Free or Cheap without Cable - September 26, 2020