Outside the Box is a free performing arts festival in Boston happening this month from July 14-18, 2015!
Over 100 artists and organizations will perform on Boston Common over a six day period for free! Various musicians, dancers, actors and more will take the stage(s) from local performances to national acts!
A few artists performing at Outside the Box this year include The Gin Blossoms, Guster, New Politics, Kacey Musgraves, Atlas Genius, Austin Webb, Boston Ballet School, Boston Landmarks Orchestra, contestants from The Voice, and much more!
I went to the first ever Outside the Box Festival two years ago and it was a lot of fun. I found a shady spot under a tree and could see and hear the performances without being I the middle of everything– it was relaxing and fun! I recommend checking out at least one performances or walking through Boston Common during Outside the Box because the festival is a lot of fun!
For more information or to view the complete schedule of Outside the Box, please head here.
You May Also Like:
- Free Summer Concerts in Boston for 2015
- 27 Free Things to Do in Boston This Summer
- Free Outdoor Movies for Summer 2015 in Boston
- Free Fitness Classes and Events for Summer 2015
- Top Things to See in Boston on Vacation
- Free Birthday Meals and Deals in Boston
- Boston Transportation Options: Promo Codes for Lyft, Uber & More!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020