Happy First Day of July and (Almost) Fourth of July Weekend everyone!!
I am out enjoying the Fourth of July weekend with my family and won’t be updating the blog, checking e-mail, using social media, etc. until next week.
I may have scheduled a few things via social media but won’t be checking my accounts if there’s a rain cancellation or anything, so may sure to do your due-diligence for last minute changes!
If you are visiting Boston on Vacation or will be around this weekend, here’s a few posts you may like to help inspire some fun plans:
- Boston Harborfest (July 1-4, 2016)
- Free Fun Fridays (Every Friday this Summer)
- Boston Harbor Hotel Free Summer in the City Series with free events Tuesdays-Fridays
- Magic Family Film Festival at the Prudential Center every Saturday Night
- 27+ Free Things to Do This Summer in Boston
- Free Fitness Series This Summer in Boston
- Free Music Series and Concerts in Boston for Summer 2016
- Whale Watching Discounts for Summer 2016
- Discount Tickets for Codzilla
- Boston Duck Tour Discount Tickets
- Provincetown Fast Ferry Discount Tickets
- Red Sox Games on a Budget
- Top Things to Do in Boston on Vacation
- Is the Go Boston Pass Worth It?
- Boston Discount Attractions
- Cheap Eats in Boston
Hope you all have a great weekend and Fourth of July!!
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021