The Old State House in Boston is one of the oldest public buildings in the United States. If you’re looking to pay it a visit, there is one way you can find Old State House Boston coupons.
Historic buildings are more than just the structure, they are the stories of American history. They are a great place for the young generation to learn in person the values and foundation that led the country to where it is now.
This historical locale is the perfect place for learning. Read on to find out more about this historic landmark as well as some tips on how to find Old State House Boston coupons.
ABOUT OLD STATE HOUSE BOSTON
The Old State House in Boston was built in 1713 and served as the Massachusetts General Court until 1798. It’s also one of the landmarks on the Boston Freedom Trail.
The Old State House holds permanent exhibits such as:
- From Colony to Commonwealth
- Boston Massacre Multimedia Presentation
- Hands-on History
- Revolutionary Character Cards.
Aside from the permanent ones, the history museum hosts special exhibits throughout the year such as Cato & Dolly, The Petition and more. You’ll also learn more about the Old State House through guided tours inside and outside the building.
For those who love history live performances, you’ll also have a chance to witness the birth of America through the Revolutionary Characters Live show!
OLD STATE HOUSE BOSTON DISCOUNT TICKETS
Right now the only way to score some Old State House coupons is through Groupon. Right now, Groupon offers Old State House tickets for up to 40% off. Be sure to regularly check their page to get the latest offerings.
Aside from Groupon, the Old State House Boston also offers discount tickets to certain groups and age brackets.
- Seniors and students with valid IDs can get in for just $10.
- Youth ages 6-18 can get in for free. Note that the limit to this are 9 people per group.
LOOKING FOR OTHER FUN THINGS TO DO IN BOSTON?
Check out our weekend deals page for more cheap and free things to do in the Boston area!
OLD STATE HOUSE BOSTON HOURS
The Old State House Boston is open 7 days a week all year round. It opens at 9:00 AM and closes at 5:00 PM.
Note that the museum is closed at 3:00 PM on Christmas Eve Day. It’s also closed on New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
The museum will also be closed the first full week of February.
OLD STATE HOUSE BOSTON LOCATION
The Old State House is located at 206 Washington Street Boston, MA, 02109 United States.
For more information, visit their website: https://www.bostonhistory.org
- Free Parking in Boston – Know when to park for free with this Boston Parking Holidays guide - January 17, 2023
- Free museums in Boston – Cheap, discounted admission days for museums near you - January 4, 2023
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022