The other day in line at the Grocery Store the women behind me asked where I printed coupons that I handed to the cashier. The majority of the coupons were from Coupons.com and I quickly mentioned the site. Coupons.com is probably my favorite spot to print coupons online because their is so many and it is a well known site.
However, there are so many different ways to find printable coupons at the grocery store and more. Here are some of the biggest sites to print coupons.
- Coupons.com: An extensive list of coupons that can be printed online. This is probably my favorite site for printable coupons; however, I tend to print them from Swagbucks because I earn points for every coupon used
- Red Plum Coupons: Another site where you can directly print Red Plum coupons
- SmartSource Coupons: Another site where you can directly pring SmartSource coupons
- Hopster Coupons: Another site where you can print coupons from
- Ibotta: A mobile app that you upload your receipt after you shop to save even more money on certain items at certain stores
- Checkout 51: A mobile app that you upload your receipt from any store to help save money on certain items (Read my post here for tips). New offers are released every Thursday
- Snap by Groupon: A mobile app similar to Ibotta and Checkout 51 but it easy to use and has different offers as well
- SavingStar: No printing needed! SavingStar links your store rewards card to online coupons and you will earn money back into your account when you redeem an offer. You can cash out via PayPal. (I tend to cash out right before the holidays and use it as gift money!)
Some of the best printable coupons come directly from the company through Facebook or their website. However, many coupon websites will have coupon databases so you can just search for the brand and see if anything comes up.
There are so many different ways to find coupons to save even more money on products. Do you have any favorite websites or tips to share?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (July 3-5): Free & Cheap Events - July 2, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - July 1, 2020
- The Best Options for a Safe Summer Vacation this Year - June 26, 2020