There’s a lot of fun things to during the holiday season in Boston. For the eleventh year, Mayor’s Holiday celebrates the performing arts with discount holiday shows, gift ideas, dining deals and more.
MayorsHoliday.com has so many holiday festivities and shows and is a great holiday event guide in Boston this season!
In addition to many fun holiday events in Boston, many local Boston restaurants are offering a free $10 restaurant voucher when you spend $40 or more through December 30, 2014 (with a few holiday blackout dates).
Below are the local Boston restaurants accepting the $10 off restaurant coupon this holiday season:
- 29 Newbury; 29 Newbury Street, Boston
- Antico Forno; 93 Salem Street, Boston
- Avenue One; One Avenue de Lafayette, Boston
- Barlow’s Restaurant; 241 A St, Boston
- Blu; 4 Avery Street, Boston
- Brasserie JO; 120 Huntington Ave, Boston
- Dick’s Last Resort; Quincy Market Building, Boston
- Durgin Park; 4 S Market Street, Boston
- Elephant & Castle; 160 Devonshire, Boston
- Fajitas & Ritas; 25 West Street, Boston
- Flora; 190 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington
- Grand Café at Emerson Inn by the Sea; Rockport
- Joe’s American Bar and Grill; 181 Newbury Street, Boston
- The Merchant; 60 Franklin Street; Boston
- The Melting Pot; 76 Arlington Street, Boston
- Miel; 510 Atlantic Ave, Boston
- North 26; 26 North Street, Boston
- Odyssey Cruises; 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston
- Osaka; 14 Green Street, Brookline
- Pellino’s Ristorante; 2 Prince Street, Boston
- P.F. Chang’s; 800 Boylston Street, Boston
- Precinct Kitchen & Bar; 350 Stuart Street, Boston
- Ristorante Villa Francesca; 150 Richmond Street, Boston
- Salvatore’s; Theatre & Seaport District, Boston
- Spirit Cruises; 200 Seaport Blvd, Boston
- Tapeo Restaurant; 266 Newbury Street, Boston
- Terramia Ristorante; 98 Salem Street, Boston
- The Courtyard Restaurant the Boston Public Library; 700 Boylston Street, Boston
- Tremont 647: 647 Tremont Street, Boston
- Wagamama; Faneuil Hall and Prudential Center, Boston
- Zephyr on the Charles; 575 Memorial Drive, Cambridge
What is your favorite restaurant on the list above? What is your favorite holiday event or show in Boston?
If you are looking for event more discount holiday shows and events, make sure to head over to Goldstar Boston (affiliate link). It’s free to sign up and use unless you do decide to upgrade to a fancy Red Velvet Membership.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (July 3-5): Free & Cheap Events - July 2, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - July 1, 2020
- The Best Options for a Safe Summer Vacation this Year - June 26, 2020