I shared Marshfield Fair discounts last year, and was on the fence whether I was going to this year, but decided to do so just in case you are heading their this year!
If you are in the South Shore (or will be in the next two weeks), the Marshfield Fair is happening now to Sunday, August 25, 2013 from Noon to 10 p.m. daily. Admission is $10 and Children 6 and under are FREE at the gate.
If you head over Fiesta Shows, you can print a coupon to receive discounts on rides for certain days. (Note that the bumper cars aren’t included in the wristbands, and the wristbands are $5 more without the coup depending on the day). Here’s a list of all the deals & special days for the Marshfield Fair:
- Tuesday, 8/20: Wristband for unlimited rides for $20 with coupon from 6 p.m. to close in addition to SENIOR DAY where seniors get in free (no coupon needed for seniors)!
- Wednesday, 8/21: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/21: Children’s Day– Free Admission for Children 12 & Under (no coupon needed) and 1/2 price kiddie rides with coupon
- Sunday 8/25: Wristband for Unlimited rides for $20 with coupon from 12 noon – 5pm OR 6pm – 10pm
For more information about the Marshfield Fair, please visit their website here.
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022