This post is from 2012, if you are looking for the 2017 Marshfield Fair Discounts, please head here.
If you are in the South Shore (or will be in the next two weeks), the Marshfield Fair is happening from Friday, August 17th to Sunday, August 26, 2012 from Noon to 10 p.m. daily. Admission is $10 and Children under 6 are FREE at the gate. Pre-Sale discount tickets are available until Aug 16th at 6pm and are $7 for admission & $22 for 11 ride tickets! Call 781-834-6629 to reserve your discount tickets!
You can also save $5 at any Walgreens store by pre-purchasing the Mega-Pass which includes admission & unlimited ride wristbwand for $25 through August 16th!
If you head over Fiesta Shows, you can print a coupon to receive discounts on rides for certain days. (Note that the bumper cars aren’t included in the wristbands, and the wristbands are $3 more without the coup). Here’s a list of all the deals & special days for the Marshfield Fair:
- Friday, 8/17: Unlimited rides for $12.00 with coupon from Noon to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, 8/19: Family day– 30% off regular priced rides all-day (No coupon required)
- Tuesday, 8/21: Wristband for unlimited rides for $19 with coupon from 6 p.m. to close in addition to SENIOR DAY where seniors get in free!
- Wednesday, 8/22: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/23: Children’s Day– 1/2 price kiddie rides all-day (No coupon required) & Free Admission for Children 12 & Under
- Sunday 8/26: Wristband for Unlimited rides for $19 with coupon from 12 noon – 5pm OR 6pm – 10pm
For more information about the Marshfield Fair, please visit their website here.
Thanks, 365thingssouthshore for the coupon and heads up!
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021
- Mother’s Day Specials in Boston: Best Freebies and Deals in 2021 - May 2, 2021
- Free Museum Days in Boston – Cheap Admission By Day Of The Week - April 18, 2021