The Marshfield Fair is already taking place this Summer on the South Shore of Boston. The Marshfield Fair is from August 15-24, 2014.
Admission is $10 and Children under 6 are FREE at the gate; however, there are a few discounts available for the Marshfield Fair to make it a little cheaper on certain days:
- Tuesday, 8/19: Wristband for unlimited rides for $22 with printable coupon from 6 p.m. to close in addition to SENIOR DAY where seniors get in free (no coupon needed for seniors)!
- Wednesday, 8/20: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/21: Children’s Day– Free Admission for Children 12 & Under (no coupon needed) and 1/2 price kiddie rides with printable coupon
- Sunday 8/24: Wristband for Unlimited rides for $22 with printable coupon from 12 noon – 5pm OR 6pm – 10pm
If you head over Fiesta Shows, you can print a coupon to receive discounts on rides for certain days. (Note that the bumper cars aren’t included in the wristbands.)
For more information about the Marshfield Fair, please visit their website here.
Please let me know in the comments below if I missed any discounts for the Marshfield Fair this year! Will you be going this year?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021