The Marshfield Fair is already taking place this Summer on the South Shore of Boston. The Marshfield Fair is from August 15-24, 2014.
Admission is $10 and Children under 6 are FREE at the gate; however, there are a few discounts available for the Marshfield Fair to make it a little cheaper on certain days:
- Tuesday, 8/19: Wristband for unlimited rides for $22 with printable coupon from 6 p.m. to close in addition to SENIOR DAY where seniors get in free (no coupon needed for seniors)!
- Wednesday, 8/20: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/21: Children’s Day– Free Admission for Children 12 & Under (no coupon needed) and 1/2 price kiddie rides with printable coupon
- Sunday 8/24: Wristband for Unlimited rides for $22 with printable coupon from 12 noon – 5pm OR 6pm – 10pm
If you head over Fiesta Shows, you can print a coupon to receive discounts on rides for certain days. (Note that the bumper cars aren’t included in the wristbands.)
For more information about the Marshfield Fair, please visit their website here.
Please let me know in the comments below if I missed any discounts for the Marshfield Fair this year! Will you be going this year?
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022