The Marshfield Fair is from August 19-28, 2016 on the South Shore of Boston.
Admission is $10 and Children under 6 are FREE at the gate; however, there are a few discounts & deals available for the Marshfield Fair on certain days:
- Sunday, 8/21: Ride ticket special: 30% off all rides all day and night
- Tuesday, 8/23: SENIOR DAY where seniors get in free!
- Wednesday, 8/24: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/25: Children’s Day– Free Admission for Children 12 & Under + 50% off all kiddie rides
Marshfield residents receive half off admission on Friday, August 19 & 26, 2016 from 12-6pm with proof of residency.
Pre-sale tickets are available until Thursday, August 18, 2016 at 6pm for $7 and are good for any day of the fair. For pre-sale tickets, please call 781-834-6629.
Also, Mega Pass tickets are on sale at Walgreens through Thursday, August 18, 2016 for $30 weekdays and $35 weekends and includes admission and unlimited rides for a day.
There are also wristband specials on select days and times for $20-$25 per wristband, and you can find more information here.
Sometimes Fiesta Shows will have printable coupons on their website. I haven’t seen any yet, but you may want to check closer to the fair to see if there’s a printable coupon on Fiesta Shows website.
For more information about the Marshfield Fair, please visit their website here.
Please let me know in the comments below if I missed any discounts for the Marshfield Fair this year!
Will you be going to the Marshfield Fair this season?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020