The Marshfield Fair is from August 21-30, 2015 on the South Shore of Boston.
Admission is $10 and Children under 6 are FREE at the gate; however, there are a few discounts available for the Marshfield Fair to make it a little cheaper on certain days:
- Sunday, 8/23: Family Day- 30% off regular ticket prices
- Tuesday, 8/25: SENIOR DAY where seniors get in free!
- Wednesday, 8/26: 4H & Agricultural Awareness Day: 4H Plymouth County members wear your 4-H t-shirts for free admission!
- Thursday, 8/27: Children’s Day– Free Admission for Children 12 & Under (no coupon needed)
If you head over Fiesta Shows, you can print a coupon to receive discounts on rides for certain days as well as learn about more promotions. (Note that the bumper cars aren’t included in the wristbands.)
Also, Mega Pass tickets are on sale at Walgreens through Thursday, August 20, 2015 for $30 weekdays and $35 weekends and includes admission and unlimited rides for a day.
For more information about the Marshfield Fair, please visit their website here.
Please let me know in the comments below if I missed any discounts for the Marshfield Fair this year! Will you be going this year?
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021