THANK YOU everyone for a great 2014 and Happy New Year’s Eve!
Here’s a few resources, reminders and posts for surviving tonight (if you need it):
- 5 Budget-Friendly New Year’s Eve Events in Boston
- The MBTA is free after 8pm tonight
- Cumberland Farms is handing out free coffee from 5pm tonight to 5am on New Year’s Day!
- Free Coffee at MassDOT Service Plazas from 10pm tonight to 5am on New Year’s Day!
Happy, Happy New Year’s Eve!
What are your plans for tonight? Anything fun in store?
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021