THANK YOU everyone for a great 2014 and Happy New Year’s Eve!
Here’s a few resources, reminders and posts for surviving tonight (if you need it):
- 5 Budget-Friendly New Year’s Eve Events in Boston
- The MBTA is free after 8pm tonight
- Cumberland Farms is handing out free coffee from 5pm tonight to 5am on New Year’s Day!
- Free Coffee at MassDOT Service Plazas from 10pm tonight to 5am on New Year’s Day!
Happy, Happy New Year’s Eve!
What are your plans for tonight? Anything fun in store?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020