To many Americans, JFK was more than just a president, he was a hero that fought for the people.
To honor his memory and accomplishments, The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum was established in Boston. The library and museum attracts a great number of visitors and is one of the city’s most interesting attractions.
If you’re planning a visit, read on to learn more about the museum and find out how to save on admission with JFK Presidential Library & Museum coupons and discount tickets.
ABOUT THE JFK PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum was founded in 1979 in honor of the memory of America’s 35th president. It is situated on a 10-acre park with a wonderful view of the sea and the city that he loved dearly.
The Presidential Library chronicles the achievements of JFK such as his various reforms that took the U.S economy out of recession, the establishment of Peace Corps, and the aversion of a nuclear war. Visitors also get a glimpse of the life of the President and the first lady during their time at the White House. These includes objects and works of art such as gifts, JFK’s ship model collection and items that are of historical significance.
There are also exhibits that timelines the life of the President along with the original documents, stories, and videos that are part of the history now.
JFK PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM DISCOUNT TICKETS
Admission to the Presidential Library & Museum starts at $14 for adults. But there are ways to save big when you visit the museum.
The best way to get JFK Presidential Library & Museum discount tickets and coupons is with the Go Boston Pass. Go Pass is a great option for those who want to visit multiple top attractions in Boston including the JFK Presidential Library & Museum. They offer packages that lets you save up to 55% on admission. To know more about this, check out our Boston Go Pass review.
It’s always a good idea to check Groupon as well to see if they’re currently offering any JFK Presidential Library & Museum coupons.
The Museum also hosts their own discounts on admission.
Seniors and College Students with valid IDs get $2 off their tickets.
Teens ages 13-17 can get in for only $10.
US Armed Forces Veterans can get tickets at only $4.
Groups of 12 or more can also get discounts.
Also, the following people are always free of admission:
- Children 12 and under
- Members of the JFK Presidential Library and Museum
- Members of any Presidential Library operated by the National Archives
- Members of the John F. Kennedy Library New Frontier Network
- CAC carriers of the US Armed Forces
JFK PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM HOURS
The museum is open 7 days per week from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
They are closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)
- Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
They close at 2:00 pm on the following days:
- Day before Thanksgiving (4th Wednesday in November)
- Christmas Eve (December 24)
- New Year’s Eve (December 31)
JFK PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM LOCATION
The JFK Presidential Library & Museum is located at Columbia Point Boston MA 02125. There is free parking available, but space is limited. You may want to consider taking public transportation to get there.
For more information, visit their website.
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022