Black Friday and Cyber Monday aren’t just about saving on products like big screen TVs and blenders. This year, Hulu is offering its own special Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal where you can get its popular streaming service for only $1.99 a month!
The Hulu Black Friday deal gives you access to one of the best libraries of TV shows and movies for one full year at less than $2 a month. That’s less than $24 total for the next year, a savings of $48!
Hulu Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal: The Fine Print
Here are all of the terms and conditions of the Hulu Black Friday deal that you need to know:
- Get Hulu’s limited-commercial plan for $1.99/month for 12 months
- Only new and eligible returning customers (former Hulu subscribers who haven’t used the service in the past 12 months) are eligible to get this offer
- Can’t be combined with free trial of Hulu, other promos, or the Disney+ bundle
- You can’t use a gift card to pay for it
- If you try to switch your Hulu plan after getting this offer, you’ll lose your promo pricing
- Pricing goes up to $5.99/month after the 12-month period ends, but you can cancel any time
- Offer available now until December 2 at 11:59 pm PST
Hulu has a huge library of acclaimed TV shows and movies. Plus they have their own original series you won’t be able to watch anywhere else, like The Handmaid’s Tale.
At under $2 a month, this deal is truly worthwhile. Click here to learn more and to sign up today.
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (March 5-7) - March 4, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021