Hotel Week Boston takes place during February Vacation Week in Massachusetts, February 14-21, 2016! During February Vacation week many different hotels have discounted hotel rates as well as special experiences to include!
This is a great way to “get away” without spending too much money and exploring your own backyard!
In addition to all the great hotel rates and experiences you can find through Hotel Week Boston a few other hotels have some special promotions that aren’t mentioned on the list:
- Seaport Hotel: Special rates of $152 (plus taxes and fees) for 2 adults + 2 children from February 14-21, 2016 with several family-friendly activities with Seaport’s First Mate Club!
- Battery Wharf Hotel: Disney Inspired Package with rates starting at $269 and include a Disney coloring book and stuffed Disney character, milk and cookie amenity and valet parking for one car.
- Colonnade Hotel: Frosty Friday package: Pay the outside temperature for the first night then pay a special $299 rate for Saturday night with free overnight parking + choice of free ice skating at Boston Common Frog Pond or an Old Town Trolley Tour
For more information about Hotel Week Boston or to find hotel deals, please head here.
Will you be taking a “stay-cation” next week?
You May Also Like: How to Stay in Boston on a Budget
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022
- Free Photos with Santa in and near Boston - December 11, 2021
- Bright Nights at Forest Park, Springfield – Schedule, Tickets, COVID Guidelines & More For 2021 - December 8, 2021