Hallmark has just made it even easier to stay connected with those in our lives, the old-fashioned way. Just last month, the company issued two million free cards to anyone who signed up at Hallmark.com/CareEnough and announced they’re giving out another two million free cards to help say thank you.
Just within one week, the company stated that all the cards had been claimed, prompting the new batch. While your family and friends would be great people to send cards to, it doesn’t need to end there. First-responders and essential workers are great people to consider, along with staff at local hospitals, or to retirement centers where residents may not be able to see visitors.
“The response to our first 2 million card giveaway showed just how much care, hope and love people want to put into the world right now, Lindsey Roy, CMO of Hallmark said in a statement. “We hope the next 2 million cards allow people to show the gratitude we know many are feeling right now – and to ensure those receiving those cards know just how much they are appreciated.”
While you wait for your card pack, Hallmark is urging people to share stories of the heroes in all our lives. To do so, use the hashtag #CareEnough on your social media channels. It’s inspiring to read other people’s stories and how people are stepping up during this time.
How to Participate:
- “Kindness and intent to put more caring in the world is all you need to participate,” stated Hallmark
- Anyone who would like to sign up to get a pack of three free cards can head to Hallmark.com/CareEnough and sign up, while supplies last.
- The offer is available for anyone who lives within the contingent United States
- No purchase necessary, the cards are free for those who sign up
- Things to Do in Boston This Week (January 25-31): Free and Cheap Events - January 25, 2021
- The Best Picnic Spots in Boston - January 15, 2021
- Free Admission to Zoo New England on MLK Day, Monday, January 18th - January 14, 2021