Are you familiar with Goldstar? Goldstar offers the world’s largest selection of half-price tickets and has one of the largest online sources for user reviews. More importantly, Goldstar offers many half-price tickets for theatre, comedy shows, concerts, and much more in Boston!
In addition to many discounted tickets, they also offer complimentary tickets to certain events and shows. I’ve seen free tickets for Boston Breakers, Bridal Shows, Musicals, and much more—you just need to pay a service fee (usually between $3-9 a ticket) depending on the event.
Right now, Goldstar Boston has some great discounted ticket offers such as:
- The Wingman James Holeva; Comedy Show at West End Johnnies on July 26, 2013 (Regular Price: $25; Goldstar Price: $0.00 + service charge)
- 90-Minute Sunset Cruise at Rowes Wharf for Various Dates This Summer (Regular Price: $20.20-24.20; Goldstar Price $9-$12 + service charge)
- Boston Duck Tour Tickets for Various Dates and Times (Regular Price: $37.69; Goldstar Price: $21.43 + service charge)
This is just a very small example of discounted tickets Goldstar Boston offers, and they are constantly updating and adding different event and show tickets in Boston! Some tickets go really fast. The Musical Wicked sold out in just a few days, so act fast if there’s something you really want to see. Goldstar also operates in many other cities, so if you are traveling this summer, take a look to see if you can catch a discounted event or attraction in another city!
It is free to sign-up for Goldstar, and after you sign-up you can check out all the great offers in greater detail. Even better, Goldstar Boston is giving away a $50 gift card to one lucky Boston on Budget reader for Goldstar tickets, which will make for free event tickets depending on what you select! Perfect for a inexpensive date night or fun night out with friends!
To win a $50 gift card to Goldstar Boston, you can sign up for Boston on Budget’s new daily e-mail newsletter and/or sign-up for Goldstar Boston to enter! Both are completely free to subscribe! Please note if you do subscribe to both, it will not increase your chances of winning. Once you are subscribed, please fill out the entry form below and make sure you use the same e-mail address so we can confirm! And no comments on this post is needed this time to enter!
This giveaway will end in one week on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 3pm EST.
Thanks and good luck!!!
*Disclaimer: I am an affiliate partner of Goldstar Boston and this post contains affiliate links. Goldstar Boston also donated a $50 gift card for the giveaway. Please read my updated disclosure policy here.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 15-17): Free & Cheap Events - January 14, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021