Who doesn’t love giveaways?!?!
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for reading Boston on Budget whether it’s been for awhile or one day!
I am giving away $500 in Free Lyft Credit to new and EXISTING users! If you are not familiar with ridesharing app Lyft, please read this previous post here.
If you are a new user, you can receive a free $10 credit by downloading the app and entering promo code BOSBUDGET which can be found under the payment tab.
Both new and existing users can enter the giveaway below for even more Lyft credit and there’s a few different ways to win!
You can choose which category you want to enter in and you can enter in 1, 2, 3 or all 4 categories, but you can only enter once in each. (So you can’t comment multiples times on the blog, but you can certainly comment and follow me on Instagram, for example).
- Leave a comment below with a money saving goal for the new year or something you’d like to do in Boston this year! 10 readers will receive 2) $10 credit in free rides!
- Subscribe to Boston on Budget’s Daily Newsletter (if you are already subscribe, you are already entered!) Two subscribers will win 5) $10 credit in free rides! ($100)
- Follow me on Instagram (I’m new and still figuring it out, so pardon the mess!) One subscriber will win 5) $10 credit in free rides! ($50)
- Follow Boston on Budget on Twitter (if you don’t already) and use #BostonOnABudget and share a budget-friendly tip! Three people will win 5) $10 credit in free rides ($150)
The giveaway ends on Wednesday, January 28, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to Legal Residents (18 years of age or older) of the US only. Winners will be randomly selected and notified by e-mail with 48 hours. Winners will then have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is selected. Winners will be asked to supply their phone number linked to their Lyft account to receive the credit, but I will not sell or share your contact information.
All thoughts and opinions of Lyft are my own. I do get compensated if you are a new user and decide to sign up for an account through my referral link. However, purchase or sign-up is not necessary to enter this giveaway, but you will need to supply a Lyft account to receive the Lyft credit.
If you currently have the Lyft app, this is a great way to receive free credit during the cold winter months! Lyft is a great and affordable way to get around the city without taking public transportation and it is always nice to have credit in your account for rainy (or snowy!) days.
Have you used Lyft before?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 15-17): Free & Cheap Events - January 14, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021