Happy February Vacation Week! If you are looking for something fun to do for yourself, kids, and/or family without spending too much money, I compiled a few ideas to share!
Below are a list of suggestions for budget-friendly things to during February Vacation week in Boston and Massachusetts:
- Ice Skate for Free at Boston Common Frog Pond from February 19-22, 2019 with Winter Camp 2019
- Head to Faneuil Hall for their free Marketplace Movie Nights from February 18-21, 2019 to catch a free movie
- Check out the Children’s Winter Festival on Wednesday, February 20, 2019 on Boston Common with some fun and free winter activities
- All DCR-Owned Ice Rinks are free (just pay for rentals if need) and here’s where you can find Free Ice Skating in Boston at arenas & more
- Check out the Lego Maritime Festival from February 16-24, 2019 at the USS Constitution Museum!
- The MFA is free during all Boston Public School Holidays for youth (and free with suggestion donation on Wednesday nights after 4pm)
- Free Admission to the ICA on Monday for President’s Day (timed tickets required) and on Thursday nights from 5-9pm and always free for youth 17 and under
- Free admission to the Mary Eddy Baker Library & Mapparium from Feb 19-22
- On Fridays from 5-9pm the Boston Children’s Museum has $1 admission!
- Reserve free or discount passes to many Boston attractions through the Boston Public Library
- Head to a local library and check out all the amazing free programs during February Vacation Week
- Head to the Prudential Center to get a Pruferred Card for discounts on retail, food and more!
- Stop by the Boston Public Market for free activities during February Vacation Week!
- Use Liftopia to score discount lift tickets to local ski mountains
- Check out Goldstar Boston for complimentary and discount event tickets during February break!
- Head to TD Garden for Disney on Ice all week and find discount tickets to Disney on Ice
What are you doing February Vacation Week? Any fun and free things that I may have missed?