Starting on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 through Tuesday, February 16, 2016, The Boston Public Library will be hosting free yoga in the McKim Building’s Abbey Room at noon on Tuesdays. Yoga instructor and author, Rebecca Pacheco, will teach this free class.
Other BPL branch locations will also offer free yoga class this winter and below is the schedule:
- Radiant Child Yoga: South Boston branch, Thursdays at 4 p.m from January 7 to January 28, 2016
- Yoga flow: Charlestown branch, Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m., ends February 23, 2016
- Yoga for seniors: West End branch, Tuesdays at 2:45 p.m.
- Community yoga: Dudley branch, Saturdays at 11:30 a.m.
- Adult yoga: Mattapan branch, first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Kids’ yoga (ages 8-11): Mattapan branch, second Tuesday of the month, starts January 12, 2016
For more information about free yoga at the Boston Public Library this winter or for all free events at the BPL, please head here.
- Seltzerland Boston – the nationally-touring hard seltzer celebration is coming to the Rockland Golf Course!!! - June 5, 2022
- Super Bowl Food Specials in Boston – Verified Local Deals on Pizza, Wings & more - February 12, 2022
- Boston Parking Holidays 2022: Schedule for Free Parking Days & Hours - January 4, 2022