Starting on Tuesday, January 12, 2016 through Tuesday, February 16, 2016, The Boston Public Library will be hosting free yoga in the McKim Building’s Abbey Room at noon on Tuesdays. Yoga instructor and author, Rebecca Pacheco, will teach this free class.
Other BPL branch locations will also offer free yoga class this winter and below is the schedule:
- Radiant Child Yoga: South Boston branch, Thursdays at 4 p.m from January 7 to January 28, 2016
- Yoga flow: Charlestown branch, Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m., ends February 23, 2016
- Yoga for seniors: West End branch, Tuesdays at 2:45 p.m.
- Community yoga: Dudley branch, Saturdays at 11:30 a.m.
- Adult yoga: Mattapan branch, first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- Kids’ yoga (ages 8-11): Mattapan branch, second Tuesday of the month, starts January 12, 2016
For more information about free yoga at the Boston Public Library this winter or for all free events at the BPL, please head here.
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 19-21): Free & Cheap Events - February 18, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021