Do you have a Ticketmaster account that you’ve created in or before 2013? If so, you may want to check your account.
If you bought tickets from Ticketmaster from October 21, 1999 to February 27, 2013, you may have free ticket vouchers or discount codes in your account due to a Class Action Settlement from processing fees not properly refunded.
I think they dropped these offers in our accounts over the weekend and here are the deals you could find:
- Use this code to receive a [$2.25] discount on any ticket purchase, expires 6/18/20 (I had 9 $2.25 discounts in my account)
- Use this code to receive two free General Admission tickets for eligible events, expires 6/18/20 (I had 9 Free Ticket offers in my account)
- Use this code to receive $5 off UPS delivery of tickets, expires 6/18/20 (I did not have this offer in my account
If you have the free ticket offer like myself you can head over here to see what tickets are eligible for the free tickets, however, they have not updated/included any free tickets as of yet, so keep checking back if you don’t find anything yet.
However, the free tickets can only be redeemed for General Admission seating at designated concert events at Live Nation owned or operated venues and up to 4 tickets per event.
Keep in mind there are a lot of terms and restrictions on the codes, and you can find more information and restrictions in their FAQ’s section (#17 and #18) but only two discount codes can be used per transaction and all codes are non-transferable.
To see if you have any free tickets or deals in your Ticketmaster account, head here or click the active vouchers tab from MyAccount if you don’t get there from my link.
Make sure to check old Ticketmaster accounts too and encourage your friends and family to check there’s to see if they have anything. This dates back to 1999, so what were you doing then?!
Did you check your account and find any discounts or free tickets? Did you get more offers than me?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021