What would you say if someone offered you a free steak dinner? This is not a drill! For a limited time this week, Outback Steak House has a meaty offer you do NOT want to miss.
The beloved home of steaks and all things Aussie is partnering up with DoorDash so that you can enjoy their steaks in the comfort of your own home! To celebrate their new arrangement, they’re offering 50,000 customers a FREE Sirloin steak through this Sunday!
To take advantage of the deal, you’ll have to order at least $20 worth of food to go through the DoorDash app or website. You’ll have the option to select one free steak, plus a choice of these delicious sides:
- Plain Baked Potato
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli
- Sweet Potato with Honey Butter, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon
- Fresh Steamed Seasonal Vegetables
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes
Not all Outback Steakhouse locations are participating so you’ll definitely want to confirm the freebie before you submit your order. The offer is only good while supplies last and only one free steak per customer. The offer is going on now through Sunday. If you’re a DoorDash first-timer, you can also take advantage of free delivery!
You get a steak, a side, and delivery for free without ever leaving the comfort of your own home. That’s a deal!
Here’s how you get a FREE 6-ounce Sirloin Steak from Outback this week:
- Sign up and log into your free DoorDash account.
- Order at least $20 worth of food, sides, and desserts.
- Select the option for a free 6-ounce Sirloin Steak and side.
- Choose how you want the meat cooked and which side to accompany.
- At check out on DoorDash, use the promotional code “STEAK” and the discount will be applied.
- Order your food for delivery and enjoy!
Are you planning on taking advantage of this awesome deal from Outback Steakhouse? Tell us about your experience by leaving a comment below:
- The Best Boston 4th of July Fireworks, Parades, and Celebrations - July 2, 2020
- The Best Cheap Healthy Restaurants in Boston - February 28, 2020
- Free Fitness Classes in Boston: Yoga, HIIT, Zumba, and More - February 28, 2020