JetBlue is teaming up with Roxy’s Grilled Cheese to get Bostonians excited about their new nonstop service to Atlanta starting March 30, 2017 with FREE Sandwiches!
The first 500 customers to Roxy’s famous food truck on Wednesday and Thursday this week will have the choice of two sandwiches for FREE (pick one):
- ATL Sandwich: The Southern Comfort featuring Peach BBQ Pulled Pork, Vermont Cheddar, Cole Slaw
- BOS Sandwich: The Green Muenster featuring Muenster, Guacamole, Bacon
Every free sandwich will be paired with a bag of JetBlue’s favorite Terra Sweets and Blues potato chips.
The free sandwiches will be available on Wednesday, March 29 and Thursday, March 30, 2017 in Boston. Here is the exact schedule:
- Wednesday, March 29 @ Brewer Fountain Plaza at Boston Common (Corner of Park and Tremont) from 11am – 2pm
- Thursday, March 30 @ Rowes Wharf Plaza at Greenway (Corner of High St and Atlantic Ave) from 11am – 2pm
You may want to arrive on the early side to ensure a free sandwich!
For more information about this fun promotion from JetBlue, please head here.
Will you be joining in on the #JetBlueAtl Fun this week?
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (November 27-29): Free & Cheap Events - November 26, 2020
- Stone Zoo Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020
- Middleborough Festival of Lights: Dates, Hours, Discounts, and More - November 25, 2020