Uber posted this on their website here yesterday:
“We realize that getting around Boston is not easy right now – Uber will be providing up to two free rides on Uber Black, SUV, or UBERx for each user to and from the following hospitals through Wednesday, April 24th:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
There’s no need to enter a promo code – a discount of up to $40 will apply automatically. We hope this will make the commute easier for medical workers, ease travel plans for friends and family, and enable those that have lent their assistance the past couple of days to attend services around Boston”.
Hopefully you don’t and won’t need a ride to the hospital, but the service is there if you need one.
- Halloween Events in Boston – Best Parties & Things To Do in 2021 - October 25, 2021
- Apple Picking & Pumpkin Patch Farms in Boston – Best Farms To Pick Berries & other Fruits - August 27, 2021
- Mother’s Day Brunch in Boston – 2021 Restaurants Specials - May 6, 2021