Uber posted this on their website here yesterday:
“We realize that getting around Boston is not easy right now – Uber will be providing up to two free rides on Uber Black, SUV, or UBERx for each user to and from the following hospitals through Wednesday, April 24th:
- Boston Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
There’s no need to enter a promo code – a discount of up to $40 will apply automatically. We hope this will make the commute easier for medical workers, ease travel plans for friends and family, and enable those that have lent their assistance the past couple of days to attend services around Boston”.
Hopefully you don’t and won’t need a ride to the hospital, but the service is there if you need one.
- Things to Do On Budget in Boston This Weekend (February 26-28): Free & Cheap Events - February 25, 2021
- Where to get the Coronavirus Vaccine in Boston? - February 17, 2021
- Valentine’s Day in Boston – Complete Guide For Everything You Will Need - February 12, 2021