Ever wanted to pick the brain of Broadway superstars? Every night at 8 p.m. EST you can, thanks to The Producer’s Perspective free live show.
The Producer’s Perspective, Live! is a free, virtual series. It’s hosted by Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer, Ken Davenport, who procured shows like Kinky Boots, Godspell and Groundhog Day: The Musical.
The series showcases honest and inspiring conversations with Broadway stars. It also will discuss how the COVID-19 crisis has affected them personally and professionally and the keys to getting through this crisis.
This live series is hosted each night at 8 p.m. EST and participants are welcome to bring their questions and comments to the discussion.
This week’s lineup includes:
- 5/15: Performer and Coreographer Stephanie Klemons, who is also Associate Choreographer and Original Dance Captian of the Broadway Musical Hamilton.
- 5/18: Maria Isaacs, theater producer for Hadestown
- 5/19: Jamil Jude, Artistic Director of Kenny Leon’s True Colors Theatre
In addition to insightful conversation, the live stream will also be raising money for The Actors Fund, an organization supporting artists and arts organizations.
- Haunted Charles River Ride, Free Sundays at Harvard Art Museum Among Top 10 Things to Do in Boston This Weekend Starting October 15 - October 14, 2021
- Get in the Spirit at Beacon Hill, Pumpkin Carving at Sam Adams Brewery Among Top 10 Things to Do in Boston This Week Starting October 11 - October 11, 2021
- 10 Best Frozen Yogurt Places in Boston – Yog(a)urt for the Soul! - October 2, 2021