If you live or work near Legacy Place in Dedham, you may want to check out the Lawn at Legacy this August.
There are so many free fitness classes, live music, kid activities, and more happening at Legacy Place for their new free series, Lawn at Legacy.
Here’s the free lineup:
- Summer Music with Dedham School of Music: Every Sunday from August 5-26, 3-5PM
- Stroller Bootcamp: August 27 & 30, 9:30-11AM
- Kick It By Eliza: August 7 & 28, 6-7PM
- Yoga with Stil Studio: August 14, 6-7PM
- Pure Barre: August 21, 6-7PM
- Story Time with Amazon Books: August 8, 10AM-12PM
- Back-to-School Scavenger Hunt: August 15, 10AM-12PM
- Music Together Sing and Play: August 22, 10AM-12PM
- Mommy and Me Yoga: August 29, 10AM-12PM
Keep in mind that you need to register for stroller bootcamp, fitness classes, and the Wednesday activities beforehand and you can do so here.
For more information about the Lawn at Legacy, please head here.
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (July 3-5): Free & Cheap Events - July 2, 2020
- Boston Celtics TV Schedule: 2019-20 Listings, Channel, & Stream Guide - July 1, 2020
- The Best Options for a Safe Summer Vacation this Year - June 26, 2020