Cheers to (hopefully) a short work week for you! The Highland Street Foundation continues their Free Fun Fridays and there is a lot of free fun to be had, even if you are on the Cape & Islands (lucky) this week for the holiday. Here’s where you can grab free admission for many great attractions this week all across Massachusetts on July 5, 2013:
- Mass Audubon’s Boston Nature Center
- Cape Cod Museum of Art
- Martha’s Vineyard Museum
- Children’s Museum at Holyoke
- Volleyball Hall of Fame
- Peabody Essex Museum
If you are looking for something fun to do at night in Boston, you may want to stop by the Boston Harbor Hotel for a free showing (outdoors) of E.T.! The free flick starts at sunset! Free movies at the Hatch Shell start back up again next Friday (7/12) with Despicable Me!
Hope you all have a great Fourth and Fourth of July weekend!
- Things to Do in Boston This Weekend (January 22-24): Free & Cheap Events - January 22, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- Lemonade Offers Refreshingly Innovative, Affordable Renters & Home Insurance Coverage - January 12, 2021